AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance p... Visa mer
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect. AkzoNobel Vehicle Refinishes is one of the world leading suppliers within the aftermarket for the car- and the automotive industry. The head office for the Vehicle Refinishes is located in Sassenheim, Netherlands, where also the main units for R & D, production and distribution are located. In the Nordics the business is driven through Akzo Nobel Car Refinishes AB, with the paint brands Sikkens® och Lesonal®. The focus is on the car refinishes market and commercial vehicles and to be the customers single supplier.
Do you have passion for paint and customer? Then this job is for you! We are now searching for a new self-driven colleague that will contribute to our Technical Sales Representative Team within the hole area south of Sweden and you should be able to work temporarily in the Nordic countries.
What you will do?
The purpose of this role is to provide technical support and training on the use and application of car refinishes products, services, equipment and documentation in acquiring new business and in maintaining existing customers. Your main responsibilities are:
• Provide total technical support to customers
• Problem solving. Analyzes product-related issues, including on-site analysis and actuations.
• Gather customer needs and requirements in cooperation with Sales & Marketing organization to help building the customer strategy plans
• Actively participate in key phases of the sales process and prospects
• Proactively prevent and solve problems of a technical nature occurring at existing customers.
• Use reporting tools as CRM, up-dates the key customers´ databases with valid, accurate and complete information (visits reports, action reports, cases, regulatory requests)
• Monitor competitive activities at customers´ facilities
• Promote the positive company reputation and develops long-term relations with customers
This is a temporary position with immediately start that will last until 2021-04-30 with good prolonged opportunities. You will report directly to Nordic Business Development Manager.
Who you are?
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the field of technical aspects of car refinishes products and application processes.
• Commercial skills and experience are preferred.
• Proven record of dealing effectively with customers and internal stakeholders on technical (and commercial) topics.
• You must be able to communicate in English on a professional level, written and spoken. Knowledge of Swedish is a must-have.
• The ability and experience to work in a structured way, with strategic and long-term vision is necessary.
As a person we expect you to be flexible, pragmatic and able to drive changes and to take the overall ownership. You are communicative, able to work cross functional with a high engagement and with a service minded approach.
What can AkzoNobel offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we can give you a career where your knowledge and ambitions will be recognized and rewarded. You will be working in an international environment with many possibilities to develop, both personally and professionally. You will be offered interesting and challenging projects that open your view and challenges your enterprise. You will be working with likeminded people that share your attitude and enthusiasm. By working for AkzoNobel you will also help us to achieve our ambition – to be the first choice by our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.
Would you like to join? Apply already today with your CV and a cover letter why you are perfect for this role! We go through the applications continuously. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Esa Pukki, Nordic Business Development Manager, +358 40 515 5350
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Christina Borin, Talent Acquisition Partner, +46 76 112 8564 or [email protected]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 2000 Visa mindre